- Tay Baltimore Speaks to CEO Jeanette Greenwood
- Tay Baltimore interviews Guest Speakers/Cast of “Don’t Bully Me!”- Prince & Princess Ball
- Abby Belcher interview with Tay Baltimore- Prince & Princess Ball 2014
- Our list of judges is growing for Talent Showcase!
- Don’t Bully ME!-The Crusade ***TALENT SHOWCASE*** June 28th
- Lovely Mrs. Wood on Support “Don’t Bully ME!-The Crusade”, by ordering our Fundraiser T-Shirts
Summer time is coming and so many parents have to work. Unfortunately, daycare bills are created for parents with under age kids and then teens left home with idled minds. The community centers are open and some centers do not get the participation they would like from parent and children in surrounding communities. What are some things you would like to see available for your kids this summer? What community events you feel with be beneficial both to the children and community.
Children are no longer out door kids, they are more into technology, ie. cell phones, Xbox, Wii, Netflix and social media. What can we do as parents and a community to get our kids more involved in community events and outdoor activities?